RoamerTime-DB (direct Dash Board mount model)
Time of day with single stopwatch for general use
This version is specifically designed as a direct mount unit
The RoamerTime-DB does not utilise the quick release bracket assembly used on RoamerTime
RT-DB allows the user to fix to a pre-prepared panel or dash board using the supplied 6mm mounting kit
Time of day with single stopwatch for general use.
We have developed a twin display unit for the competitor that simply requires time of day and a multi-function stopwatch for Road/Selective/Stage/Regularity section timing.
RoamerTime-DB can display the clock and stopwatch at the same time or individually.
The hand held Remote may also be purchased at a later date with this option
see RT Accessories
RoamerTime-DB kit consists of:
Dash Board or flat panel fixing kit
RoamerTime-DB is a high quality cost effective timing unit for Road, Regularity and Stage rally navigators/co-drivers incorporating the following features:
- a 12/24 hour hh:mm:ss time of day clock, which is easily set to any second, rather than waiting "for the minute"
- a stopwatch with three modes – Road, Stage and Regularity - which can be paused, re-started (without loss of time) and zeroed.
- the ability to hold the clock for a selectable time when the stopwatch is paused.
- stopwatch pause range: 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 150 or 180 seconds.
- adjustable display brightness
- operation via an external 7-16v DC supply
- all information being retained, including the clock time and the running stopwatch,
when the unit is powered off or the external power fails
- an optional remote control unit that allows complete operation of many functions without touching the unit.
To download RoamerTime-DB user manual in pdf form, see below...